ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oops! There it is...

One of the things we wait for as newly published or almost-published authors is the acclaimed Publishers Marketplace listing.  I know I've combed it for the past two years, in awe of those lucky enough to be in there.

Well, today was my day!  *dancing!*

lol...sorta....

There it was...a friend saw it before I did and sent me a Facebook message (thanks Colby!!) so I went looking and my breath caught in my throat as I saw my name and...wait...What? 

My title was wrong.






RETURN TO ME?  What on earth is that?  I emailed my agent to ask if something had changed that I didn't know about, but no.  PM evidently made an error and now this is forever the first listing my book will ever have in the publishing world.  Kinda bummed about that.  But hopefully it's no big deal in the grand scheme of all things.

So yay for the listing!  And ignore the title.   It's really THE REASON IS YOU.  Really.  I promise.

And I've seen the cover but can't post yet.  (It's awesome!)  I'll post it as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

Eh, don't worry about it! ;) My sale wasn't even listed. Didn't make it any less real!

Candie Leigh said...

Still, very exciting! Congrats Sharla!

Melissa Marsh said...

So, so cool, Sharla!!! (even if it was the wrong title...).