ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Cover and a Catalog!!

I've been holding out on revealing my cover because I wasn't given the green light, but now the Berkley Winter Catalog has come out so I guess it's all good!!  LOL

So....drum roll....




Might be a little blurry because I copied it from the catalog page.  My clean file copy has only the artwork and not the quote, so I went with this.  

So what do you think?  

I absolutely love the fact that in one perspective she's coming out of a sideways wall of swirling water, and if you turn it sideways, she's falling backwards into it.  It's such an abstract idea of the whole story. 

And in case you'd like to go view the catalog showing all the Berkley new releases from January thru April of next year, here's the link.


I'm on page 60!   And fellow Berkley sister and friend Roni Loren is in there too on page 77, with her debut, Crash Into You.  (Very hot cover, you need to go see!  :))

So the squee-ing begins!

7 comments:

Lori M. Lee said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, can't wait to read it :D

trainee writer said...

I really like it, different. Congrats :)

Amanda Bonilla said...

Great cover!! :D Congrats!

Roni Loren said...

I love, love, love the cover. So pretty. And thanks for linking to me and letting me know about the catalog in the first place! :)

funny in the 'hood said...

What a beautiful cover!

Tracey

Miss Kristy said...

I am so very excited for you Sharla! May God bless you on this journey! Love the cover and can't wait to read it!

Melissa Marsh said...

So awesome! I absolutely love it!