ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Would You Put In The Box?

Random question day... because I am so scattered right now and that's how my brain is pinging...all over the place!!  

So...



 
What three items would you put in a time capsule right now?  Not from your kids or about your kids...that's too easy.  What three items that define YOUR individual life would you put in there?  And where would you hide it?











And what would the box look like?  ; )


 
Queue "Jeopardy" music...

; )

6 comments:

VICKI BATMAN said...

Hi, Sharla, my beloved lovie, my manuscripts, and photos.

Good post.

Patricia said...

My third manuscript, a photo album, and Jodi Picoult's book 19 minutes.

Lorrie Thomson said...

My three manuscripts, in an elegant jewel-toned box, under the Lor-Lor heart in my pool area. FYI. The heart was resurrected when my husband re-did the area and discovered the heart of a then-girl who grew up in our house. Same name, and about the same age.

Laura Drake said...

You're making me think way too early in the day! Okay . . .

A photo of my sister and I (she died at 32.)

My grandfather's WWI pin

One of my beautiful fishing flies

In an antique cigar box of my hubby's grandfather. Buried under our avocado tree.

Sharla Lovelace said...

Oh wow, I love yall's items!!

And Lorrie I love that box and that heart story is so cool and is giving me ideas. LOL!

Laura, I love your box!

Cynthia said...

This is actually hard. Okay a family picture of me, my boys and my husband, a picture of my sister, my mother and me, My father's navey flag: Don't give up the ship,and my manuscripts that I wrote as kid still in the spiral notbook. What type of box? One of the cookie tins my mother used to store her christmas cookies in. Where? Under the magnolia tree in my father's back yard.